Thursday, May 26, 2011

My Theme for English B Literary Response by Pateng Her


I remember the morning when the sun rises
I could not see the blue sky because my eyes blind
With the tears in my eyes
When my parents say good bye
I cannot believe the day they were murdered by three guys
They ride motorcycles to shut down my parents’ minds
The time I lost my guide
My world began to collide
My life is going to die
While I am still a child in the high tide 
Their bodies become wind to fly into the sky
I wonder if I could be a guy?
Who fights to survive in life
Who dies for family
Who supports my siblings
Who loves my community
That is me, Pateng
twenty, born in Laos, went to Sikhottabong High School
Went to University of Laos, major in environmental science
Then became to the USA, went to the Global Language Institute in St. Paul
went to Wellstone International High School, will graduate on June 7
Plan to attend Minneapolis Community & Technical College, study liberal art
Then transfer to the University of Minnesota, major in pharmacy
That is my dream, Instructor

No comments:

Post a Comment